Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM record for Apptivo:
Here are the steps to set up DKIM for Apptivo:
- Log in to Apptivo account
- Navigate to your name at the top right corner and choose business settings
- Click on email deliverability and click “create” button
- You will be redirected to the page to enable SPF/DKIM
- Enable “ Display your email address as sender address from SPF/DKIM information”
- Add your domain name and click generate SPF/DKIM records
- You will be able to see the DKIM public key which needs to be published on your DNS.
- Once the TXT record have been published, you will see the UI as shown in the image below