Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for Surveypal
Add the following DKIM as a TXT record to your DNS using subdomain name : k1._domainkey
The DKIM record for the DNS :
v=DKIM1; k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDutgkyyiKfcVfwizKmTF71EYhm0pr9rRw5PwDQv1h3ytLcbqX30V/IVtgALy1vOQXh6tpJCtbEwhwUZlfsw/3quLd6LQ2Px6PFgBrRsv+85PSPo0SdoTC8cSJKuWRNgh6N7qA+F2WGmOADu7DssysVHz5kAcuTdjHzPi5JHg/nYQIDAQAB
Alternatively, if you are using your own servers to send emails instead of surveypal’s, you can generate your DKIM key pair using our free DKIM record generator tool.
Publishing your DKIM public key for Surveypal:
After you get your public key from surveypal or generate it online:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section
- Create a TXT or CNAME record depending on the type of DKIM record provided to you
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes