Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for Extravision
A DKIM key pair contains:
- A DKIM public key: to be published in your public-facing DNS
- A DKIM private key: used by Extravision to sign your outgoing emails, that are to be uploaded on their webserver
You can generate your DKIM key pair using our free DKIM record generator tool.
Publishing your DKIM public key for Extravision
After you get your public key:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes