Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for One.com
One.com supports DKIM authentication and if you have your domains hosted on One.com DKIM is automatically activated for your domains. You don’t have to manually configure it.
A DKIM key pair that will contain:
- A DKIM public key: to be published in your public-facing DNS
- A DKIM private key: used by One.com to sign your outgoing emails, that is to be uploaded on their webserver
Alternatively, if your domains are hosted elsewhere, you can generate your DKIM key pair using our free DKIM record generator tool.
Publishing your DKIM public key for One.com
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section
- Create a TXT record
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes