Signing your email content with DKIM helps make it clear where each message came from and stops anyone from tampering with it.
Enabling DKIM for 3DCart
To turn on your store's DKIM functionality, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Shift4Shop Online Store Manager
- On the left-hand navigation menu, go to Modules
- On the Modules page, use the search bar at the top to search for "DKIM"
- Check the "Enable" checkbox
- Finally, click on "Save" at the top right of the screen.
If you follow the steps above 3DCart will add a special TXT record to your domain's DNS that will act as your DKIM signature.
Note: To activate DKIM , you must use a domain for your Shift4Shop store. DKIM will not work for stores only using the temporary *.s4shops.com or *.3dcartstores.com URL.
How to view your DKIM record on 3DCart?
- Log into your Shift4Shop Online Store Manager
- On the hand navigation menu, navigate to Settings >General >Store Settings
- On the Store Settings page, you will find the “Store” tab selected as default
- Within the "Store" tab, navigate to the "Store Information" section and click on the"Manage DNS" button
The system generates a view for all your DNS records (MX and TXT) including your DKIM record for you to view.