Neostrada can assist you in setting up DKIM signing for your domain. With this authentication process, we will sign all outgoing messages with a digital signature to ensure the message is not modified any further along the delivery path.
Creating a DKIM record of Neostrada
- Log in to Neostrada’s control panel.
- Click on Email Deliverability under Email
- On the following page, you can see all domains eligible for DKIM according to your package
- Select your desired domain from the list and then click on Manage
- You will now see the DKIM record to be added to your DNS (copy this record)
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin. If you use Neostrada as your DNS provider, simply login to your account from a fresh tab and go to DNS management for the domain name
- Navigate to the DNS records section for your individual domains
- Create a TXT record
- Paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes