Neostrada can assist you in setting up DKIM signing for your domain. With this authentication process, we will sign all outgoing messages with a digital signature to ensure the message is not modified any further along the delivery path.
Creating a DKIM record of Neostrada
- Log in to Neostrada’s control panel.
- Click on Email Deliverability under Email
- On the following page, you can see all domains eligible for DKIM according to your package
- Select your desired domain from the list and then click on Manage
- You will now see the DKIM record to be added to your DNS (copy this record)
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin. If you use Neostrada as your DNS provider, simply login to your account from a fresh tab and go to DNS management for the domain name
- Navigate to the DNS records section for your individual domains
- Create a TXT record
- Paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes
Lookup and validate the published DKIM DNS record using our free DKIM record lookup tool. Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a DMARC trial today!