To improve your domain’s deliverability and reduce spam complaints, UniSender recommends that you configure DKIM authentication. You can create a DKIM record on UniSender by following the steps given below:
Enabling DKIM authentication for UniSender
- Login to your UniSender account, and click on the profile icon
- Select “Account Setup” from the list
- On the Account Setup page, click on “Domain Authentication”
Note: If you don’t have any confirmed emails on UniSender you need to add them first before setting up DNS records for email authentication. You can do so by clicking on the “Confirmed Emails” tab and then selecting the +Add button to add your email addresses.
- On the Domain Authentication tab, click on “Create”
- Enter your domain name (without the prefix: e.g. company.com) in the Domain field
- Click on “Obtain Settings”
- Here you will find your DKIM DNS record.
- For publishing the record on your domain’s DNS, the procedure will depend on the DNS hosting provider you’re using. Please enter the resource type for your record as “TXT”, enter your Hostname in the Host/Name/Hostname field and keep TTL as “1 hour” or default. Save your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process the changes