Domainkeys Identified Mail is an essential addition to your email’s security suite if you have decided to take information security more seriously. KingHost recommends that you configure a DKIM record following the steps shown below:
Enabling DKIM authentication for KingHost
Pior to DKIM setup, you need to confirm your Domain ownership on Kinghost. Read KingHost’s Guide by scrolling down to the Domain Ownership Verification section in the article.
- Login to your KingHost account and navigate to view your email marketing dashboard
- Select the administration tab underneath the Profile icon, then click on the Summary tab
- This will open up your DNS settings
- From your DNS settings columns, you can view your DKIM record settings
- Click on the link under DKIM to view your DKIM record. Copy paste your hostname, keep your record type as TXT, and paste the DKIM key value in the Value field in the DNS records section of your domain’s DNS
Lookup and validate the published DKIM DNS record using our free DKIM record lookup tool. Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a DMARC trial today!