Enabling DKIM signing for your domains on phpList can help you keep your email content unchanged throughout the delivery process. This helps minimize spam and reduce phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for phpList
Contact your phpList support team to get your DKIM keys and enable DKIM authentication for your domains. phpList’s support will hand you over a DKIM key pair that will contain:
- A DKIM public key: to be published in your public-facing DNS
- A DKIM private key: used by phpList to sign your outgoing emails, that is to be uploaded on their webserver
Alternatively, you can generate your DKIM key pair using our free DKIM record generator tool.
Publishing your DKIM public key for phpList
After you get your public key from phpList’s support team or generate it online:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section for your individual domains
- Create a TXT or CNAME record depending on the type of DKIM record provided to you
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes