Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for AFAS Online:
There are two ways to configure DKIM for AFAS Online.
1. Application via AFAS customer portal
- Log in to the AFAS customer portal as administrator
- Go to data/My subscriptions
- Click on the subscription of your profit environment and click DKIM request
- Add the domain name for which you need to set up DKIM
- Add these two CNAME records on your DNS
- Submit a request to AFAS
afasonline1._domainkey.exampledomain.nl with reference to afasonline1.domainkey.afas.online .
afasonline2._domainkey.exampledomain.nl with reference to afasonline2.domainkey.afas.online .
2. Via profit environment
- You will receive a username and password via the application
- Open the environment
- Go to General/environment/Administration/properties
- Go to email tab and click on the DKIM setup for outbound emails
- Enter your email address and password to digitally sign your emails
Lookup and validate the published DKIM DNS record using our free DKIM record lookup tool. Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a DMARC trial today!