Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for Copernica:
- If you use Copernica’s sender domain tools, you automatically use DKIM
- When setting up sender domain, the dashboard shows the DNS settings
- The CNAME records needs to be published on your DNS
Steps for publishing your DKIM public key for Copernica:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section
- Create a TXT or CNAME record depending on the type of DKIM record provided to you
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes
- Copernica ensures that the records are published correctly on DNS
Lookup and validate the published DKIM DNS record using our free DKIM record lookup tool. Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a DMARC trial today!