Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for Adobe Campaign
Login to the Adobe admin account to get the domain key (public/private key). If you have already configured domain keys for Adobe Campaign, just select DKIM in the domain management rules. It is not necessary to enable DKIM and Domain keys for the same domain as DKIM is improved version of Domainkeys
The DKIM public key looks like :
Publish this TXT record on your DNS
Publishing your DKIM public key for Adobe Campaign
After you get your public key from Adobe admin account or generate it online:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section
- Create a TXT or CNAME record depending on the type of DKIM record provided to you
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes
Lookup and validate the published DKIM DNS record using our free DKIM record lookup tool. Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a DMARC trial today!