Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for Votervoice
- Generate a new 1024 bit public/private key pair. While generating the key, specify the selector and domain name.
- Create a DKIM TXT record using the domain and selector mentioned in the previous step
- The public record looks like this: selector._domainkey.domain.
- Provide the votervoice with the private key, domain and selector.
- Your DKIM key will be added to the votervoice mail servers within a week
You can generate your DKIM key pair using our free DKIM record generator tool.
Publishing your DKIM public key for Votervoice
After you generate your public key
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section
- Create a TXT or CNAME record depending on the type of DKIM record provided to you
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes