Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for Zoho Creator
Contact your Zoho Creator support team to get your DKIM keys and enable DKIM authentication for your domains or login to your Zoho Creator control panel to get the DKIM keys that will contain:
- A DKIM public key: to be published in your public-facing DNS
- A DKIM private key: used by Zoho Creator to sign your outgoing emails, that is to be uploaded on their web server
Alternatively, if you are using your own servers to send emails instead of Zoho Creator’s, you can generate your DKIM key pair using our free DKIM record generator tool.
Verifying a domain in Zoho Creator:
Your domain is directly verified at the time of sender email verification. Once the sender email is verified, the domain's Verification status is marked as Completed in the Domain Authentication tab.
Note: Domains belonging to unverified emails will NOT get listed here. You will have to complete the sender email verification process to verify the domain.
Authenticating a verified domain in Zoho Creator:
1. Click Validate in the domain details card.
2. A Domain Authentication popup will appear.
3. Copy the DKIM records and you need to paste it into your domain provider's site's DNS settings.
4. Click Validate after pasting the SPF and DKIM records in your domain provider's site. The DNS changes will be immediately updated and the Domain's Authentication status will change to Completed.
Note: Wait for 72 hours to allow your DNS to process the changes