Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for Netigate
Generate your DKIM key pair using our free DKIM record generator tool or you can generate from your email system. Once the keys are generated, follow these steps to set up DKIM for Netigate.
Follow these steps to set up DKIM:
- You will need to copy the publish key and publish it on your DNS
- Enter the DKIM settings in Netigate account and insert your domain name
- Copy the DNS identifier for the public key and add it to your DKIM settings your netigate account
- Copy the private key and insert it into the DKIM settings of the netigate account
- Specify the date range the keys are valid
- Save the settings
Lookup and validate the published DKIM DNS record using our free DKIM record lookup tool. Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a DMARC trial today!