Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Check your current domain setup
- To check whether you are using a shared or dedicated domain, go to your Store settings -> Settings and check if you see Sender's domain option.
- You will see if you have custom domains assigned, or if there are no custom domains added yet.
- Wait for 72 hours to allow your DNS to process the changes
Custom domain setup process
- You will find Sender’s domain settings in Store settings > Settings > Sender’s domains:
- In order to sign your own domain, click + Add domain button:
- Provide the exact domain (or sub-domain) that you want to use for your Campaigns and/or Automation.
- When the domain (or sub-domain) is added, simply proceed by clicking the Continue to authentication button.
On the Domain authentication page, you will be provided with the records that you need to add to the settings page of your DNS provider.