Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for Simplelists:
- Login into simplelists account and navigate to General settings>domains
- Under the domains tab, you will be able to find the DKIM TXT record
- Copy the TXT record and publish it on your DNS
Alternatively, if you are using your own servers to send emails instead of Simplelists, you can generate your DKIM key pair using our free DKIM record generator tool.
Publishing your DKIM public key for Simplelists:
After you get your public key from Simplelists or generate it online:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section
- Create a TXT or CNAME record depending on the type of DKIM record provided to you
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes