Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for SOPHOS
You can add DKIM signatures to the headers of outbound emails by specifying the domain, a selector, and a private RSA key. A domain can have more than one signature.
To add a DKIM signature, do as follows:
1. Go to Email > General settings. Scroll down to DKIM signing and click Add.
2. For Domain, enter the FQDN of the domain.
3. Enter the key selector.
you can generate your DKIM key pair using our free DKIM record generator tool.
4. Enter the private RSA key.
5. Click Save
Alternatively, if you are using your own servers to send emails instead of SOPHOS’s, you can generate your DKIM key pair using our free DKIM record generator tool.
7. Update the TXT record for the DKIM signature on the DNS server. Once the DNS changes are applied, the DKIM signature will take effect.
6. Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes