Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for Qualtrics
- Login to your Qualtrics account
- Open the Admin page
- Head over to the Organization Settings tab.
- Navigate to the Email section.
- Click on Add domain.
- Enter your desired domain name
- To create your DKIM record, enter your key size and selector is designated boxes and click on Add
- A window will display you DKIM record (public key) which you need to copy to your clipboard.
Publishing your DKIM public key for Qualtrics
After you get your public key from Qualtrics:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section
- Create a TXT record
- Copy and paste the hostname and value of your public key
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes