Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for OfficeRnD
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section
- Add a TXT record with key "rndemail._domainkey.<domainName>"
- Copy and paste the value from the "Add DKIM record" section in OfficeRnD.
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes