Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for SpamTitan
- Go to system setup> Mail relay> DKIM. The list of your domains appear.
- Click on the edit option besides a domain. A new window will appear.
- Go to the DOMAINKEY tab
- In the selector field, enter a selector name
- Click generate and go to option tab
- Copy the DNS TXT record and publish it on your DNS
Steps for publishing your DKIM public key for SpamTitan:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section
- Create a TXT or CNAME record depending on the type of DKIM record provided to you
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes