Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for WorldAPP
- Login to your WorldAPP account and navigate to security settings.
- Find the registered email domains section and click add email domain button.
- Type your domain name
- Form system will generate the DKIM records of type CNAME
- Publish the CNAME records on your DNS
Steps for publishing your DKIM public key for WorldAPP:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section
- Create a TXT or CNAME record depending on the type of DKIM record provided to you
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes