Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for MPZmail
- Verify your domain on MPZmail
- Once your domain is verified, you would now be able to see an “Authenticate” button
- Click on “Authenticate”
- A dialogue box will now appear containing your DKIM private and public keys
Publishing your DKIM public key for MPZmail
After you get your public key from MPZmail:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section
- Create a CNAME record
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes
Once you have created your record click the "Continue" button back on the MPZmail Control Panel to finish your setup.