Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for Volusion
To create a DKIM record for Volusion:
- Log in to your MyVolusion account.
- Click on 'Manage Email'
- Under the Mailboxes click on 'Advanced Setting'
- Under Domains click on 'Sender Authentication (DKIM)’
- Under 'Domains' click the users’ domain name
- Click 'enable DKIM for [[yourdomainname.com]]'
- Copy the data presented to you Volusion (your DKIM public key)
Publishing your DKIM public key for Volusion
After you get your public key from Volusion:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section
- Create a TXT record
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes