Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for Vision6
Vision6 uses the following DKIM record:
You can find your DKIM record value on your Vision6 Domain Settings page. You need to replace mydomain.com with your own domain name while publishing the record on your DNS.
Publishing your DKIM public key for Vision6
After you get your public key from Vision6’s support team or generate it online:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section
- Create a TXT or CNAME record depending on the type of DKIM record provided to you
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes