Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for NICE inContact
Contact your NICE inContact support team to get your DKIM keys and enable DKIM authentication for your domains or you can generate them online by using the steps mentioned below. A DKIM key pair will contain:
- A DKIM public key: to be published in your public-facing DNS
- A DKIM private key: used by NICE inContact to sign your outgoing emails, that is to be uploaded on their web server
Alternatively, if you are using your own servers to send emails instead of Nice inContact’s, you can generate your DKIM key pair using our free DKIM record generator tool.
These are the steps to generate DKIM keys and publishing in DNS for Nice inContact
- Click the app selector and select ACD.
- Go to Contact Settings > Email Domains.
- Locate the domain you want DKIM keys for. In the Action column click Initiate.
- In the DKIM Tokens (CNAME) window, click Download.
- Open the downloaded CSV file and copy the keys to the DNS.
- Save your changes. It can take upto 48 hours for your updates to apply.
- If the DKIM status column is failed, check your CNAME keys and verify that the correct keys are in your entry, then re-initiate the verification process.
Lookup and validate the published DKIM DNS record using our free DKIM record lookup tool. Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a DMARC trial today!