Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for vtiger
Contact your NICE vtiger support team to get your DKIM keys and enable DKIM authentication for your domains or you can generate them online by using the steps mentioned below. A DKIM key pair will contain:
- A DKIM public key: to be published in your public-facing DNS
- A DKIM private key: used by vtiger to sign your outgoing emails, that is to be uploaded on their web server
Alternatively, if you are using your own servers to send emails instead of vtiger’s, you can generate your DKIM key pair using our free DKIM record generator tool.
These are the steps to generate DKIM keys and publishing in DNS for vtiger
- Login to vtiger crm and click on Settings on the main menu.
- Navigate to Email Settings from the settings page.
- Click on edit on the top right corner of the page.
- Scroll down to Sender Authentication Domains and click on View Button beside your domain name.
- Copy the Host and TXT Values to your DNS
- Save your changes. It can take upto 48 hours for your updates to apply.