Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for Action Network
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them your reply-to address.
- They will send your domain to sendgrid and sendgrid provides you the public key through Action network support.
- You will need to add the public key (CNAME records) on your DNS.
Steps for publishing your DKIM public key for Action Network:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section
- Create a TXT or CNAME record depending on the type of DKIM record provided to you
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes
- Also email email@example.com after adding the records to the DNS and they will verify it