Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for 123 Reg
Note: To set up a DKIM record on your domain name, you’ll first need to ensure your domain is pointed to the 123 Reg nameservers.
For those using their own servers, you can generate a DKIM record using our free DKIM record generator.
- Login to 123 Reg control panel
- From the drop-down menu in your Manage Active Products section, select your domain and click Manage.
- Navigate to the Advanced Domain Settings section
- Click Manage DNS.
- Find and click on the Advanced DNS tab at the top of the page
- A new page will open up, here you can create a new DKIM record
Adding a DKIM record on 123 Reg
- In the Type field, select TXT/SPF
- In the Hostname field, enter the following hostname:
- In the Destination field, enter the DKIM record provided to you by 123 Reg
- Once done, click Add to save the new record