Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for Freemius
- Login to your Freemius account to access your Developer Dashboard
- Head over to the section titled 'EMAIL ADDRESSES'
- In this section, you can start your DKIM activation by clicking on 'AUTHENTICATE DOMAIN WITH DKIM'
- Enter you domain domain name
- Click on the 'AUTHENTICATE:' button
- Since Freemius uses SendGrid for email transfer, SendGrid will generate relevant CNAME records for your to add yo your DNS to activate DKIM
Publishing your DKIM public key for Freemius
After you get your public key from Freemius:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section
- Create CNAME records
- Copy and paste the hostnames and values
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes
Now click on the checkbox “I’ve added these records” to confirm your DNS changes and finally hit the VERIFY button to finish.
Lookup and validate the published DKIM DNS record using our free DKIM record lookup tool. Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a DMARC trial today!