Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Roaring Penguins does support and recommends DKIM authentication for your domains. You can directly get in touch with their support team to get your DNS entries (public key) for DKIM activation. You need to publish the key on your domain’s DNS.
Publishing your DKIM public key for Roaring Penguins
After you get your public key from Roaring Penguin’s support team:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section
- Create a TXT or CNAME record depending on the type of DKIM record provided to you
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes