Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for Paubox
1. Sign in to your Paubox account by clicking on this link: https://www.paubox.com/users/sign_in
2. Make sure you sign-in on the portal as an admin
3. In the left navigation menu, navigate to Overview > DKIM Configuration > Open Settings
4. On the settings page select your domain name from the dropdown menu
5. click on "Generate DKIM Key"
6. You should now be able to see your DKIM DNS record. Follow the instructions given below to publish the DKIM public key
6. Toggle the "DKIM Enabled" icon to Yes to activate protocol on Paubox
Publishing your DKIM public key for Paubox
After you get your public key from Paubox’s support team:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section
- Create a TXT or CNAME record depending on the type of DKIM record provided to you
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes