Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for Helprace
- Log in to your Helprace account
- On your admin portal, navigate to Settings > Tickets > Mailboxes
- In your domain’s mailbox, expand the DKIM section to view your records
Helprace’s DKIM records are as follows:
helprace1._domainkey.mydomain.com CNAME helprace1._domainkey.helprace.com
helprace2._domainkey.mydomain.com CNAME helprace2._domainkey.helprace.com
Note: please replace mydomain.com with your own domain name
Copy the two DKIM records.
Publishing your DKIM public key for Helprace
After you get your public key from Helprace’s:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section
- Create 2 CNAME records
- Copy and paste the hostname and value and keep TTL as 1 hr
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes
Lookup and validate the published DKIM DNS record using our free DKIM record lookup tool. Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a DMARC trial today!