Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Publishing your DKIM public key for Sailthru
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section
- Create a CNAME record with the following syntax:
sailthru._domainkey.yourdomain.com pointing to
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes
Note: Replace yourdomain.com with your own domain name.