Digital signing using DKIMS helps keep emails intact, attacking potential alterations during the delivery process.
Creating a DKIM record for iVvy
- Login to your iVvy account
- Navigate to Global Settings > Marketing > Authorized Domains.
- Click Add Domain
- Enter your domain name and click on Save to add it
- Now select your domain and click on Verify
- Once you hit Verify, iVvy will create CNAME records for you to publish on your DNS. Once you have accessed your DNS and successfully published the records, iVvy will sign your outgoing messages with DKIM signature for email protection.