Signing your emails with DKIM is a powerful way to protect yourself and your customers from spoofed emails. DoneDone recommends its customers configure DKIM and supports the same.
Creating a DKIM record for DoneDone
- Login to your DoneDone account
- Navigate to Outgoing Emails
- On this page, click on “Show DNS Records” button at the bottom of your screen
- You will be able to see your DKIM public key that you need to publish on your DNS to activate the protocol
Publishing your DKIM public key for DoneDone
After you get your public key from DoneDone:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section
- Create a TXT record
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes
Once done, you should be able to see a “Verified’ status against the record on your DoneDone account.