DKIM is a digital signature that helps keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process.
Setting up DKIM for Oracle RightNow
To enable DKIM for your outbound email using your organization’s domain name follow the steps below :
- To enable DKIM for your emails on Oracle RightNow, you need to submit a service request for this information requesting DKIM signing. Specify the email address domain you want to enable DKIM for.
- Oracle will generate a public-private key pair for you along with a unique selector that will be used for signing your emails. This key and selector are produced in a form suitable for use with BIND DNS servers.
- You need to add the DKIM record along with your selector in your DNS. If your provider uses a DNS infrastructure other than BIND, please consult your DNS provider regarding this.
- You can set your TTL as 1 hr, copy-paste the hostname and value in the designated sections and save your record
- Once updated, Oracle will verify whether your DNS is updated correctly.