Enable DKIM signing for your domains to help ensure the authenticity and integrity of your email content. This helps you stay protected from spam and phishing attacks.
Enabling DKIM for AFAS Software
- Log in to the AFAS Customer Portal as Administrator.
- On the Customer Portal, navigate to My Data > Subscriptions > My Subscription .
- Now select the subscription of your Profit environment (e.g. if the Profit environment is called B48593DD, the subscription is 48593.
- Click on “Create DKIM Request”.
- In the DKIM domain field, enter your domain name (the name of the domain for which you want to enable DKIM for)
- Now head over to your DNS, and create two CNAME records (keeping TTL as 1 hr) which are as follows:
afasonline1._domainkey.yourdomain.com must be created as CNAME with reference to afasonline1.domainkey.afas.online
afasonline2._domainkey.yourdomain.com must be created as CNAME with reference to afasonline2.domainkey.afas.online
Note: Please replace yourdomain.com in both the records with the your own domain name.
- Save changes to your record and allow your DNS a few hours to process the changes