DKIM is a great way to add another layer of email security to your domain. DKIM uses cryptographic signatures to verify that original headers have not changed.
Creating a DKIM record for Hennge One
- Log in to your Hennge Email DLP admin console
- Navigate to DKIM Signature > DKIM Settings
- Now click on the + icon beside the selector
- A Create DKIM selector window will appear. Enter a suitable selector name (e.g: s1) and choose a selector length (e.g: 1024 bytes)
- Once the selector is created, select it in the selector box to view your DKIM TXT record (public key)
- You need to add this record to your DNS to activate DKIM for your domain. It can take up to 48 hours or more depending on your DNS provider.