DKIM is used to send email messages that include a digital signature. This allows the message receiver to verify the sender's domain name and prevent unauthorized users from sending them email messages not coming from authorized sources.
Creating a DKIM record Ventraip
- Login to Ventraip’s VIPControl
- At the top of your account page, select My Services
- Click on Email Hosting
- Click on Manage next to your email service
- Scroll down to DKIM record, where you can see Hostname and record Value (Content)
Adding your Ventraip DKIM record to your DNS
Access your DNS to publish a record as follows:
Record Type: TXT
Hostname: obtain this from VIPControl following the steps above
Value: Obtain this from VIPControl following the steps above
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes
Lookup and validate the published DKIM DNS record using our free DKIM record lookup tool. Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a DMARC trial today!