DKIM is a mechanism for assuring that messages on the Internet have not been modified between the time they are sent by the author and the time they are received by the recipient. DKIM uses digital signatures to provide a mechanism to partially verify the contents of messages at a point in time.
Creating DKIM Record for Knowbe4
A DKIM key pair that will contain:
- A DKIM public key: to be published in your public-facing DNS
- A DKIM private key: used by Knowbe4 to sign your outgoing emails, that is to be uploaded on their webserver
You can generate your DKIM key pair using our free DKIM record generator tool.
Publishing your DKIM public key for Knowbe4
After you get your public key:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section for your individual domains
- Create a TXT record
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes