DANAConnect makes it easier for you to improve your email communications with DKIM signing. This security feature adds an extra layer of protection to deliver your messages intact to the inboxes of your recipients. Keep the content of your communications intact and fight spam, phishing, and other threat actors as your email travel across domains with DKIM.
Creating DKIM Record for DANAConnect
Contact your DANAConnect support team to get your DKIM keys and enable DKIM authentication for your domains. DANAConnect’s support will hand you over a DKIM key pair that will contain:
- A DKIM public key: to be published in your public-facing DNS
- A DKIM private key: used by DANAConnect to sign your outgoing emails, that is to be uploaded on their webserver
Alternatively, if you are using your own domains registered on DANAConnect, instead of DANAConnect’s internal domains to send emails to your clients, you can generate your DKIM key pair using our free DKIM record generator tool.
Publishing your DKIM public key for DANAConnect
After you get your public key from DANAConnect’s support team or generate it online:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section for your individual domains
- Create a TXT or CNAME record depending on the type of DKIM record provided to you
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes