Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process. It helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating a DKIM record for Acquia
- Log in to your Acquia account
- In the navigation pane, click on Email.
- This will take you to the Platform Email page on the Domain Verification tab
- Now click on ADD DOMAIN.
- In the Add Domain dialog box enter your domain name and click on the ADD DOMAIN button
- After the domain registration process is completed the verification status will still be pending
- Click on the expand arrow adjacent to the registered domain to view your DNS records.
Here you will find:
Three CNAME record entries for DKIM along with TXT and SPF records. Copy the records and paste them on your DNS. Now, wait for your verification status to be “OK”. Verification of the DNS records may take up to 72 hours.
Note: If the status is not OK, check your DKIM record using our DKIM record lookup tool for free.
Additional tips: Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a DMARC trial today!