Protect your messages using DKIM signing. This method for digitally signing messages with a private key tied to your domain helps ensure that your email content is intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails.
Creating a DKIM record for Sendinblue
To customize your DKIM signature on Sendinblue:
- Login to your account
- Go to Campaigns > Settings
- Click on Configure in the Your Senders box and then click on Domain
- Select the option for adding a new domain
When you enter your domain name to add it, a sender editing window will pop up and by default, your emails are signed by Sendinblue. Alternatively, if you want your emails to be signed by your own domain name to enable your customers to recognize you instantly, follow these steps:
- To customize your DKIM signature, check the box against “I would like to use this domain name to sign my emails” and click on Save
- With this, you will receive a few DNS entries on the screen to add to your DNS in order to configure the DKIM record
- After making the DNS edits, head back to your account and you will now be able to see a “Configured” status against the records
- Click on Done to confirm
- Finally, update your senders on Sendinblue by clicking on Manage > Edit > Save on the authenticated sending domains
Look up and validate the published DKIM DNS record using our free DKIM record lookup tool. Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a DMARC trial today!