Enabling DKIM signing for your domains on AppRiver can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for AppRiver
Contact your AppRiver support team to get your DKIM keys and enable DKIM authentication for your domains. AppRiver’s support will hand you over a DKIM key pair that will contain:
- A DKIM public key: to be published in your public-facing DNS
- A DKIM private key: used by AppRiver to sign your outgoing emails, that is to be uploaded on their webserver
Alternatively, you can generate your DKIM key pair using our free DKIM record generator tool.
Publishing your DKIM public key for AppRiver
After you get your public key from AppRiver’s support team or generate it online:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section for your individual domains
- Create a TXT or CNAME record depending on the type of DKIM record provided to you
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes