Building your reputation is important, and Hekko makes it easy to do so. With DKIM signing support, you can enable your domain's email content to remain intact and untampered throughout the delivery process. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks. Signing your email also provides a clear mechanism for indicating to recipients that your emails haven't been spoofed or altered along the way.
Creating DKIM Record for Hekko
Contact your Hekko support team to get your DKIM keys and enable DKIM authentication for your domains. Hekko’s support will hand you over a DKIM key pair that will contain:
- A DKIM public key: to be published in your public-facing DNS
- A DKIM private key: used by Hekko to sign your outgoing emails, that is to be uploaded on their webserver
Alternatively, you can generate your DKIM key pair using our free DKIM record generator tool.
Publishing your DKIM public key for Hekko
After you get your public key from Hekko’s support team or generate it online:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section for your individual domains
- Create a TXT or CNAME record depending on the type of DKIM record provided to you
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes