Good news for all Gandimail users! While previously Gandimail didn’t support DKIM authentication for your domain, it does now. This security update is a necessary milestone in ensuring that your emails reach your clients without being tampered with or accessed by threat actors.
Activating DKIM for your domains on Gandimail
- Log in to your Gandimail account
- Navigate to the “Email” tab on your domain name control panel
- On the Emails tab, you will find a section for “Settings & Security” where you will find a DKIM activation button which would be turned off by default
- You can toggle to activate DKIM for your domains and view your DKIM key pair
- Publish the DKIM public key on your DNS zone
Note: In order to activate DKIM for Gandimail your account and domain need to meet certain criteria, view what they are here.