When you set up DKIM signing for your domains on Send13, you can reduce spam and phishing attacks with inline image tagging. With the help of DKIM signing, Send13 tags images with a security signature before sending, so any alterations can be detected before it gets to the recipient.
Enabling DKIM authentication for Send13
- Log in to your Send13 account and navigate to the client area to view your DKIM record values. Copy it to your clipboard.
- Gain access to your DNS and create a new TXT record
- Keep TTL as default
- Hostname/Host/Name: send13._domainkey.yourdomain
(Where send13 is your DKIM selector, and yourdomain is the name of the domain you’re setting up DKIM for)
- Value: Paste the record value provided by Send13
- Save changes to your record
Note: It can take your DNS 48-72 hours to process the changes, depending on the hosting provider you use.