Signing your emails with DKIM provides added security and protection against spam, phishing attacks, and other malicious emails. It also helps retain the identity of your brand image by ensuring that the format (body, headers, attachments) of your emails remain consistent.
Enabling DKIM for Inmotionhosting
- Login to your Inmotionhosting account
- Click on the Email Deliverability icon
- Locate your domain name from the list and select it
- Click on the Manage button adjacent to your desired domain
- If you don’t have an existing DKIM record, click on the Install the Suggested Record button.
- In case your domain is not the authoritative name server, then you will need to copy the name and value for the DKIM key and paste it manually on the domain’s DNS. In this case, you can simply click on the Copy button provided.
Note: DO NOT share your DKIM private keys with anyone except your trusted DNS hosting provider. For further information contact the Inmotionhosting support team.