DKIM is an email security protocol that provides authentication of email identity, end-to-end message integrity, and sender policy enforcement. Learn about the basics of this email standard and how it provides protection against spam, spoofing, and phishing.
Enabling DKIM authentication for Hostmonster
- Log into your HostMonster Control Panel
- On the portal, navigate to “Domains” and click on “DNS Zone Editor”
- Find your domain to add DKIM record from the list
- Click on “Add DNS Record“
Host Record/Hostname/Name: Enter the Hostmonster subdomain on which you are hosting your record
TTL: Keep the default value
TXT Value: Create a DKIM record using our free DKIM record generator and copy-paste the values
- Click on “Add Record”
- Lookup and validate the published DKIM DNS record using our free DKIM record lookup tool. Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a DMARC trial today!